- The Company means Flexi Labels of Unit 9 Cobblestone Way, Newark Road, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5WJ that owns and operates http://www.flexilabels.co.uk/
- Buyer means the individual or organisation that buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller.
- Seller means The Company who is selling the Goods to Buyer
- Goods means the items that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller.
- Writing includes online orders and any other comparable means of communication.
- Website means http://www.flexilabels.co.uk/
- All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an offer for any reason.
- Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 30 days.
- If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
- Buyers automatically accepts the terms and conditions once an order has been placed with the Seller.
Price and payments
- The price of the Goods shall be that which is shown on the Website or communicated via other comparable means.
- The total purchase price, including any delivery charges, will be displayed in the Buyer's shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- Seller is VAT registered. Our VAT registration number is GB 105 3373 47.
- Seller requires all payments upfront unless Buyer is an approved Trade/Credit customer or making an order on behalf of a School, College, University, Council, Hospital, Surgery or approved Pharmacy.
- In the event if Purchase Order has been selected as a payment option during checkout, Seller requires a copy of official purchase order by email to email@example.com or by post to the business address, for the purpose of processing the order.
- Goods supplied will be despatched within 3 to 5 working days of acceptance of order.
- The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer's address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk, property in and title to the goods shall remain with the Seller until the Seller has received payment of the full price of (a) all Goods and/or Services the subject of the Contract and (b) all other goods and/or services supplied by the Seller to the Buyer under any contract whatsoever. Payment of the full price shall include, without limitation, the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the Seller and the Buyer.
- For printed orders, the chosen delivery service will be followed, once order has been approved.
- All goods are classed as business consumables and all sales will be classes as business transactions unless otherwise stated
- In the event, a courier has attempted a failed delivery, lost or mis-sorted the items, the Seller shall notify the Buyer and contact the courier to arrange for re-delivery or raising a claim, prior to offering a refund or replacement to the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall contact Seller immediately if Goods have not been received within 14 days after a dispatch notification has been issued.
- Failure in delivering an item sent as unbranded through postal services, shall be returned back to original customer.
Cancellation and returns
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 7 working days of delivery confirming in writing if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
- In the event of a cancellation or return, Seller is only limited to offer a full refund, partial refund or exchange of the goods; or no refund, replacement or exchange in certain situations. If goods are being returned, a 25% re-stocking fee will be applied to the returned product(s). This only applies to certain goods in certain situations at Seller's discretion.
- Seller is not responsible to issue any refund and/or accept any return if the goods have been made to order or personalised for Buyer.
- Where the cancellation for a whole or part of an order has been requested before dispatch, the Seller shall immediately acknowledge the request. In the event if a certain order or product has already been produced, the Seller has right to process the request within the scope of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Seller warrants that the Goods will at the time of dispatch correspond to the description given by the Seller, except where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer.
- The Buyer understands and accepts that all Flexi Labels products are made to order in-house. All products (non -printed, custom printed or pre-printed), may have a cut or print shift of up to 1.0 mm tolerance as per industry standard.
- All other warranties, conditions, or terms relating to fitness for purpose, merchantability or condition of the Goods, whether implied by Statute, common law or otherwise are excluded, and the Buyer is satisfied as to the suitability of the Goods for the Buyer's purpose.
Right of Seller
- The Seller reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw or alter any goods on the Website at any time.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw or alter any Terms of Sales at any point, if Buyer has attempted to, and intentionally damaged the company’s reputation whether directly or indirectly.
- The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
- The Seller reserves the right to stock and sell similar products by buying it from various material manufacturers. Products shade may vary time to time, within reasons, but this does not affect the features and/or application of the actual product.
Limitation of liability
- Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Seller's agents or employees.
- All statements, technical information and recommendations regarding our label sizes, quantities, materials and finish types are given in good faith and are based on tests that we believe to be reliable, but do not constitute a guarantee or warranty. We give no guarantee as to the suitability of the product for a specific application, this should be tested by the end user. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, we only accept liability within the scope of these Terms and Conditions.
Context and Intellectual Property Rights
Where products advertised in any of the Company's publications or on its website are subject to any patent, trademark, registered or unregistered design or copyright (Intellectual Property Rights) of third parties, the Buyer acknowledges that all such rights are the property of their respective owners. Any design or instruction furnished or given by the Buyer to the Company shall not be such as will cause the Company to infringe the intellectual property rights of the Buyer or any other third parties. The Buyer is not permitted to use the Company's logo or trademark or any other material without the prior approval in writing from the Company.
You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers' fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of Our Web Site, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
No waiver by the Seller (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Change in these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.